Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HEllo

This is Holly!

Hello! I am now a new blogger ( well, kinda new... well, new to this...)

I was so appreciative of you all during the all-nighter... thank you for your cooperation, serventhood, flexibility, and graciousness with me with the activites I had planned.

I promise I won't use that mustard again!

I was truely touched by you guys... I am so impressed with your example of Christ-likeness.

I will be blogging from here on out (on here).

I pray your time returning to school will be blessed. Keep your discipline as a guard about you (that is a very active process... I will be applying myself in that department just as much, I hope).

I pray you will contiue keeping to seek the Lord and putting Him first.

Deuteronomy 6:5-9 says:

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children [or on others, since we don't have our own children right now]. Talk about them when you sita at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols onyour hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gate.

Catch you on Wednesday or Sunday!

Holly

1 Comments:

Blogger jessika said...

hey holly!!!
you did such a great job leading at the all nighter. thank you for being so encouraging.

1/02/2007 09:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment